Portable Water Dispenser Uses and Benefits – How to Get the Most Out of It
A tent, sleeping bag, and first aid kit are often the most prioritized items on a camping checklist. That’s why we are taking the time today to talk about portable water dispensers and why you need to always include one in every camping trip. Your next camping trip should include a portable water dispenser and we’re going to tell you why.
What is a Portable Water Dispenser?
A portable water dispenser attaches to a 3-gallon or a 5-gallon water jug to provide clean water that makes it safe for drinking, cooking, and washing.
A portable water dispenser works by attaching to the opening of a water jug so that the hose goes down into the water jug to access the water. A portable water dispenser can be automatic or manual.
Automatic Water Dispenser
An automatic water dispenser uses a rechargeable battery to automatically dispense the water through the spout of the dispenser. The battery is typically rechargeable through a USB port, making it easy to recharge the battery while on the go.
Benefits of an Automatic Water Dispenser:
- Easy to use
- Easy to recharge
- Does not require energy or effort
Manual Water Dispenser
A manual water dispenser works the same way with the only difference being that you have to manually push down on the pump to make water come out of the spout.
Benefits of a Manual Water Dispenser:
- Easy to use
- Does not require recharging
- Does not require a USB power source to recharge
Why You Need a Portable Water Dispenser
It is extremely important that you drink enough water while camping, and it’s even more important that the water you drink is clean. You should drink at least 64 ounces (nearly 2 liters) of water every day, so you’ll need a fresh and clean water supply to do so. Storing enough clean water for your camping trip is necessary to ensure you stay hydrated. Not having enough clean water during your camping trip can cause you to become dehydrated and even sick, cutting your camping trip short.
Another great reason for having a portable water dispenser is the elimination of waste and space that it cuts down at your campsite. With a portable water dispenser, you don’t need to bring cases of bottled water to your campsite. You can fill the 3 or 5-gallon jug of water with purified water before your camping trip to provide you with enough water to drink, cook with, and clean with during your camping trip.
The Best Portable Water Dispensers
- 💧 Water bottle pump for 3 & 5 gallon, USB charging, Easy to install and use. Lightweight, convenient and portable, ideal for pinic, best choice for home, kitchen and office daily using.
- 💧 Food grade silicone hose, 304 Stainless steel tap, Best insulation and high density ABS plastic shell which is no toxic and no smell.
- 💧 【USB RECHARGEABLE】: Built-in high-capacity rechargeable battery, can used for 30-60 days once fully charged, pump about 5-6 barrels of 5 gallon bottle water.
- 💧 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】: The electric water bottle pump will suitable for gallon barrels with a 2.16-inch (5.5cm) neck, it suitable for a variety of models gallon barrel without pry the lid.
- 💧 【EASY OPERATION WITH ONE BUTTON】: One switch operation, totally hassle free even for kids and elders.
The Joyhill 5-gallon portable water dispenser is USB-rechargeable which means it will dispense water from the nozzle of the dispenser at the push of a button. The hose is silicone and the tap is 304 stainless steel so it’s safe to use for water. With the push of a button, it’s easy for anyone to use, including kids.
- 【ELECTRIC WATER PUMP DISPENSER WITH RECHARGEABLE BATTERY】Water Jug Pump with Rechargeable Battery Inside, be used for 30-40 days or around 4-5 bottles of 5 gallon water once full charged.Drinking Water Pump is ideal for home or office use,its compact size makes it easy to carry, ideal for trailing, picnics, children's sporting events, beach days and barbecues.Automatic Electric Suction Device Is Very Convenient And Useful.Electric and pumping device suitable for pure bottled drinking water.
- 【HIGH COMPATIBILITY】 This drinking water pump is suitable for gallon barrels with a 2.16-inch (5.5cm) neck. Please confirm the size of your neck before purchasing.Water Dispenser 5 Gallon Fits for Universial Size Bottles 2-6 gallon and other standard size bottle. Help you to save money and space.
- 【EASY TO USE】 5 gallon water pump,Press the button to pull out the water, press again to stop pumping，allows you enjoy the clean and safe drinking water.Even children and elders can use it easily.3.8W strong pump for fast water pumping.Fast Water Pumping: Can pump around 1.2 liter within 1 minute. The water dispenser is specially designed for food and drinking. Totally safe and healthy product for even a baby.
- 【What You Get 】1x Electric Drinking Water Pump; 2x Water Hose;1x USB Charger Cable. NOTE: Please charge it for 3-4 hours with regular mobile USB charger adapter before first time using it. Food grade water pump, BPA free, no toxic, no smell, with a USB rechargeable battery - fits for 2,3,4,5 Gallon water bottle and other standard size bottles. Makes Life Easier and Better!
- 【AFTER-SALES SERVICES】 We offer 60 days money back and services for the 5 gallon water bottle pump, considerate and timely after-sale services, eliminate all your worries about getting this electric drinking dispensing pump for gallon jug. Any problem with our water dispenser, please contact us and we will definitely offer a satisfactory solution . trakar
The D DATADAGO portable water dispenser attaches onto a 5-gallon water jug and is USB rechargeable. Once fully charged, it can last for 30 to 40 days before needing to be recharged. It takes between 3 to 4 hours for the dispenser to be fully charged. The button on top of the dispenser is easy to push for anyone to use.
- Fits mostly all 5 or 6 gallon bottles
- Dispenses as quickly or slowly as you would like - Best fit on a crown top type 3- or 5-gallon bottles.
- Cleaning Kit provided, no batteries needed
- Manufactured with drinking water quality plastic
- Does NOT fit: Plastic water bottles with 53mm caps
The Dolphin portable water dispenser is manual which means you will have to push the pump on the top of the nozzle for it to dispense. All of the components of the dispenser are plastic.
The advantage of using a manual portable water dispenser is that it doesn’t need to be charged or recharged in order to use it. It can be used at any time. The downside to using a manual water dispenser is that it may be difficult for children to use.
- this water pump is BPA free drinking water dispenser, food grade silicone hose, 304 stainless steel, high density ABS plastic, no toxic, and no smell.
- Built in rechargeable 1200mAh battery. Can used for 30-40 days or around 4-6 bottles of 5 gallon water once full charged.
- The electric pumping device suitable for pure bottled drinking water, suitable for a variety of models gallon barrel without pry the lid.
- Note: The drinking water pump is suitable for gallon barrels with a 2.16-inch (5.5cm) neck. Please confirm the size of your neck before purchasing.
- Great customer service, if you have any problems wiht the item, our customer service team will solve your problems within 12-hours
The MyVision portable water dispenser uses 304 stainless steel and high-density ABS plastic to ensure your water stays as clean and safe as possible. It only takes 3 hours to become fully charged. Once charged, it can last up to 40 days before needing to be recharged. The button on the top of the dispenser makes it easy for anyone to use.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Portable Water Dispenser
A portable water dispenser is only as good as how you use it. This means if you don’t use the portable water dispenser the best way, you may not get the most use out of it.
Our first suggestion for using a portable water dispenser is to fill it up with water before you arrive at your campsite. This will keep you from having to fill it up at the water access at your campground and carrying it back to your campsite.
Another suggestion we have for getting the most out of your portable water dispenser is to bring additional gallons of purified water to keep at your campsite. Once your 5-gallon water dispenser is out of water, you can refill it using the additional gallons of purified water that you have packed. This will keep you from having to carry the 5-gallon jug to the water supply at your campground and back to your campsite.
Finally, make sure that you pack thermoses or canteens for you to dispense your water into. A portable water dispenser won’t be very effective if you don’t have a thermos or canteen to put the water into to keep with you while you’re on your camping trip.
We hope this has helped you understand more about portable water dispenser uses and benefits, and how to get the most out of using one. Having clean water is used for more than just drinking.
Clean water should be used for cooking and cleaning, so having an ample supply of clean water at your campsite is imperative. This is why a portable water dispenser should always be on your camping checklist.